Riverstone at Superstition Springs
2053 S Essex Avenue Mesa, AZ 85209 (Map)
$230,000 | 1533 sf | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Great Room for Great Memories - Built by Suggs Homes in 2001, this single level home with popular great room floor plan is warm and inviting with a neutral color palette, ceiling fans and recessed lighting throughout. With enough space for both formal living & dining or one large gathering space for friends and family, this great room is meant for creating memories.
2. Spacious Kitchen - Enjoy preparing meals for one or setting out a spread before the game in your new eat-in kitchen with pantry for food storage, ample counter space for chopping and snacking, and room for a full-size breakfast table with overflow seating around the center island. Food's ready!
3. Restful Nights Await - The rare three bedroom offering in Riverstone is perfect for overnight guests, out of town visitors, or creating flex rooms for the split floor plan. The spacious master suite has a large walk-in closet & full ensuite bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower. With two guest bedrooms separated by the main living space and a full guest bathroom, it is easy to create another private retreat or designate one guest room as an office, playroom, or workout room.
4. Low Maintenance - With excellent curb appeal & front yard maintenance that is expertly cared for by your community association and part of your monthly HOA dues, you'll be spending more time shopping & dining in the area than on perfecting your lawn. With a perfect view of the rising of sun from your private patio retreat just steps from the kitchen, you'll love having the benefits of outdoor living without the hassle of outdoor maintenance.
5. Community Amenities - Feel like stepping out for a bit? Enjoy the crystal blue waters of the community pool and spa year-round without the upkeep at home! The gated community of Riverstone features a community park and miles of walking paths in addition to the heated pool and spa with plenty of deck space for enjoying the Arizona sun.
5. Location, Location, Location - Conveniently located in this Superstition Springs neighborhood in Mesa, your new home is within walking distance to Monterey Park, Superstition Springs Elementary School and Superstition Springs Golf Club, and the best shopping, dining & theaters in the area!